- If you have décor items laying around at home that match your wedding décor feel free to use it. Look around your house and get creative with things to use.
- Reusing décor items throughout your wedding day will save time.
- Candlelight gives a cozy feel and it will keep the area well-lit and glowing without needing a lot of lighting.
- Using greenery gives a natural elegance to the space without a large price tag.
- Renting is usually a fraction of the cost than buying items.
- If you don’t want to rent your items you can also buy them second hand.
Photography- Joy Neville Photography
Wedding Venue- The Springs in Denton, Tx.
Wedding Gown- Sottero and Midgley gown “Murphy” by Diane’s Bridal
This week’s bride is Madison Murphy! Madison got married on November 25, 2018 at The Springs (The Lodge) in Denton, Tx. Madison is wearing the Sottero & Midgley gown “Murphy” from Diane’s Bridal. The “Murphy” gown features shimmering lace motifs accented with beautiful Swarovski crystals cascading over the bodice of this tiered tulle skirt ballgown, complete with horsehair trim. Madison looked so stunning on her wedding day! We wish the new couple many years of happiness!
- Skin – Dermatologist to discuss any concerns you may have about your skin.
- Hair – Give yourself enough time to try out different hair styles.
- Makeup –You should start trying different makeup looks a couple months ahead of time.
- Teeth – Make an appointment with a dentist a couple weeks before your wedding.
- Brows/Lashes – Find a brow/lash specialist a couple of months before the wedding.
- Rest-Make sure you get enough rest so that you are refreshed and relaxed for the big day.
Photography: Kate & Co Photography
Wedding Venue: The Brooks at Weatherford
Wedding Gown: Maggie Sottero gown “Julie” by Diane’s Bridal
Allison got married on December 15, 2018 at The Brooks at Weatherford wedding venue. The bride is wearing a Maggie Sottero gown “Julie” from Diane’s Bridal Boutique. This lace gown has lace appliqués, cascading down. Sheath wedding gown features an illusion plunging sweetheart-neckline, open back with illusion lace trim, and scalloped lace hemline. Allison looked so beautiful on her wedding day! We wish the new couple many years of love and happiness!!